AWS Architecting on Amazon Web Services (AWS ARCH)
Attendees will learn how to make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices.
Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers seeking to gain further in-depth knowledge of AWS architectural principles and best practices.
Attendees will learn how to make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices. How to demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS. How to leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable.
How to create a cloud migration roadmap as well as a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability.
- Leveraging Global Infrastructure
- Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Designing Storage Subsystems
- Distributed Environments
- Choosing a Datastore
- Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Infrastructure as Code
- Orchestrating Batch Processing
- Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
- Designing for Cost
- Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
It is highly recommended to have attended the AWS Technical Essentials course (AWS ESS).